Tuesday, March 10, 2009

... and the results are in!

The Fittest Games Challenge took place this past weekend here in beautiful Austin, TX --  the competition was a little bigger (pun intended) than I thought it was going to be, but I did well, placing 13th out of 31 Elite Male Competitors. 

Good enough to get me into the Fittest Games Challenge Championship April 4th.

1st workout: 7:49.
2nd workout: 11:04.
Total: 18:53.

I took Sunday and Monday off because... I needed it. But I'm back on it -- strict zoning and crushing the WOD's. 

Today's kettlebell WOD: As Many Rounds As Possible in 15 minutes of:
10 Box jumps; 10 KB snatches @ 16 kg; 100 m run; 10 KB figure 8's with uppercut.
Rounds completed: 10.

Looking forward to April 4th and May 2nd and 3rd. Big stuff coming up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment