Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have the best athletes in the world.

I do. I coach some of the best people I know. They don't always crush WODs, though they often do. They might not make it to the games this year, but they train like they will. They show up every morning and (almost) never complain about the self-inflicted torture they are about to endure. These are the people I want to be around at 5:30, 6:30 and 11:45 everyday. They make mornings worth waking up for, are thoughtful, intelligent and always seeking to improve and better themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. They seem to always be around no matter if it's a competition, social event or a random weekend. They help in so many ways, and their efforts are invaluable. They care about each other, they care about CrossFit and they care about me.

Thank you to:

Connie Hoekje 
Brian Doyal
Jeff Vanlandingham 
Jeff Morgan
Whitney Welsch 
Tim Bougie
Ryan Lommel 
Mark Brazzel 
Melissa Feliz 
Zac Hughes
Chad Vasquez 
Brittany McKenna
Megan Parsons 
Walter Stokes 
Richard White
Nyki Helmcamp
Chelsea Ross 
Jessica Clarke
Jonathan Haynes


Special thanks to Melissa, Chad, Zac, Ryan and Mark for the AMAZING and unexpected birthday present. You made my month!

No comments:

Post a Comment