Sunday, October 4, 2009

CrossFit Central


Yes, I am now a trainer at CrossFit Central! This is something I have wanted to do for a long while now - ever since I knew that CrossFit was going to be a big part of my life... I have been shadowing Lance and Big Mike for the past month, learning the ropes and picking up on their training methods and techniques. Needless to say I have had to change my sleep patterns drastically... but I am thoroughly enjoying giving back to people what CrossFit has given to me.

I feel that my two jobs (working at lululemon athletica and now CFC) compliment each other perfectly. Both are in the business of elevating the world from mediocrity to greatness - and that's what it's all about, right?!

My challenge now is to stay on top of my diet... Although I am eating all the right foods (ok ok I definitely cheat sometimes) the quantities are all off. I should be drinking a lot more water, for one, and I should be eating more regularly throughout the day . With a busy schedule, this will be my biggest challenge!

See you all at CFC soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment